This is a full-time, remote (work-from-home) position that may require some travel (up to 25%) to client sites and ad hoc events
Are you looking to be a part of a team with a purpose? EdConnective's mission is to transform education from the bottom up. We strongly believe that teachers and leaders are the core technology in every classroom, and by helping them move from good to great, we can help ensure every student has access to a highly effective teacher. We are currently looking for a motivated Operations Manager to join our team.
Why You'll Love EdConnective...
- We Make A Difference - our partnerships directly impact both teacher and student outcomes and our inboxes are full of stories of this transformational education impact.
- We Are Partners - our focus is 100% on consultative sales - this means helping school leaders achieve their goals, first and foremost. We don’t use high-pressure sales gimmicks, we don’t pester our contacts with low-value communication, and you won’t either.
- We Work With The Best - Our sales mentors have built huge companies in the education space.
- More Tech, More Support - We use cutting-edge technology to allow our team to spend less time on menial tasks and more time on strategy and selling.
- Flexibility & Balance - Unlimited PTO, normal business hours with travel.
- Benefits - Competitive base salary along with health, vision, dental and other benefits
- We Care About Growth - Our entire team shares the growth mindset, and the ideal hire for this position will too. There is tremendous growth potential within the company, and we offer a variety of training and individual-focused development plans to help you meet your goals.
What You'll Love To Do...
- Project manage our execution of state contracts to ensure all deliverables are met within the stipulated scope and budget
- Communicate directly with high level external stakeholders (superintendents, principals, state-level officials, and consultants) as well as internal colleagues to support flawless execution
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project according to key metrics
- Apply a proactive approach in routinely tracking project members’ progress against their project commitments
- Ensure that project members understand what is expected of them and what they should expect from one another
- Report and escalate to upper management when project deliverables are at risk
- Create and maintain comprehensive and organized project documentation according to best practices
- Manage an active calendar of virtual and in-person meetings to drive progress on contract deliverables; including event planning and arranging complex and detailed business travel plans, itineraries, and agendas
- Ensure regular touchpoints and follow-up communication with key project stakeholders
- Proactively learn and use our CRM system (Salesforce) to note activities and coordinate reporting requests with internal and external stakeholders
- Collect and manage product feedback from schools and participate in product development conversations as they pertain to this contract
- Collaborate with our financial team on project invoicing and reporting
- Coordinate the development of agendas that add value and take detailed notes to be shared with key stakeholders
- Coordinate with our hiring team to ensure the successful hiring and onboarding of contract team members
Ideal Qualifications & Requirements
- Use established leadership experience to build strong concurrent relationships with dozens of Local Education Agencies that allow for the seamless execution of shared goals
- Proactive and deadline-driven professional
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, organization, writing, and presentation skills, with the ability to inspire others and keep projects on track
- Self-driven, persistent, assertive, and entrepreneurial
- Proven ability to leverage technology (i.e. phone, video, email, GSuite, Zoom, social media, etc.)
- Are naturally solution driven and excel at asking questions and listening carefully to responses
- Experience selling a service or willingness to learn
- Must be a POSITIVE, can-do person, be adaptable to change
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage customer relationships
- Experience with K12 education a plus